Monday 17 August 2009

27-year-old Marcello Jones was found shot to death

Police Capt. Jody Suit says 27-year-old Marcello Jones was found shot to death about 5 a.m. Saturday inside a unit at the Oak Ridge Apartments.Del City police are investigating an apparent gang-related killing on the city's southwest side.Suit says investigators are questioning two men who were detained at the complex with a gun in their vehicle, but he says its not known if the men are connected to the shooting.He says officers were called to the complex several times late Friday and early Saturday to reports of fighting and shots fired.

2 comments:

Virgo_09 said...

I FEEL IF THE POLICE WOULD HAVE RESPONDED IN ENOUGH TIME THAT THERE IS A CHANCE THAT MARCELLO WOULD HAVE MADE IT. I MYSELF AM ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO CALLED THE POLICE THAT NIGHT FOR GUN SHOTS BEING FIRED OUTSIDE MY WINDOW WHICH WAS AT ABOUT 3AM, NO ONE EVER RESPONDED TO MY CALL. I RECIEVED A CALL AT ABOUT 4:15- 4:30 SAYING THAT MARCELLO HAD BEEN SHOT. THE POLICE ARE SAYING HE GOT SHOT AT ABOUT 5. NO IT JUST TOOK THEM THAT LONG TO GET THERE. I FEEL THAT THE POLICE WERE NOT DOING THEIR JOB THAT NIGHT. NO MATTER HOW MANY CALLS WERE RECIEVED THAT NOIGHT IT IS STILL THEIR JOB TO SERVE END PROTECT. IF THE POLICEMEN ON DUTY THAT NIGHT WERE NOT GOING TO DO THEIR JOB THEN THEY REALLY SHOULD NOT HAVE BECAME POLICEMEN. MY HEART GOES OUT TO MARCELLO'S FAMILY. I MYSELF WILL MISS HIM DEARLY. HE WAS A VERY GOOD FRIEND TO ME. I COULD CALL HIM ANY TIME OF THE DAY AND TALK TO HIM ABOUT ANY AND EVERY THING.. R.I.P MARCELLO "GANGSTA" JONES......

Alishia Patrice said...

Im so sad that i never got to know my cousin!!
I hope the dude who shot him will rot in pieces!!!

I love u marcello, with all my heart!
Rest in peace your cousin from germany

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates